ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS IN EXPERT MODE (MAC/PC)
- In the section that reviewed software for the beginners in image processing there is a review of Adobe Photoshop Elements software.
- This software includes a screen devoted to image processing in the Expert mode.
- It is interesting, therefore, to see what it will accomplish when compared along side the software that purports to be for the advanced user.
The opening screen in the Expert Mode looks like this:
As you would expect there are far more tools available here than there were in the Quick editing mode.
The side bar tools.
In addition to this left-hand tools panel there are also further options for editing along the bottom of the
screen and from within the dropdown
menu at the top of the screen (see right).
There is the option to work in Layers.
Added to all of this there is a Filter Gallery that provides further editing possibilities:
- Photoshop Elements clearly has the power to take you beyond the beginner stage without the need to purchase additional software.
- It may not be as rich a screen experience as you get with some of the other Advanced software, but it is entirely functional and good value for money.
Cookies can be managed in your browser or device settings.
Where you see a link please assume that it is an affiliate link. By using these links you will pay nothing extra for the product, and any income generated through those links will help to cover the cost of maintaining this site. I try at all times to provide informative reviews and information about various products.The partial funding through affiliate commissions with Amazon, ShareaSale, SmugMug, TradeDoubler, Corel, Serif, 7-dayshop, Topaz, On1, Webgains, ACDSee, Calumet, CJ Affiliates, VigLink, Jessops Photo, Digital Photography School, and any other specifically named company does not in any way affect the cost of the item to you. The cost is exactly the same as if you had gone to the merchant site directly.
The reviews and recommendations are as honest as I can make them. If you buy on the basis of that review or recommendation, then do not like the goods and you return them to the vendor I receive nothing -so there is no point in providing a good review of a duff product.