1. BUILDING A NEW FUTURE OUT OF THE PAST
2. MAKING A START WITH PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS
3. PRECISE RECORD OR ARTISTIC INTERPRETATION?
4. SEEKING INSPIRATION – EXAMPLES TO FOLLOW
5. THE QUESTION “WHY?”
6. DOES “WHAT?” MATTER?
7. THE PHOTOSHOP ROUTE
8. THE THINGS THAT CAN MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE
9. THE LIGHTROOM APPROACH
10. THE TOPAZ ALTERNATIVE
11. USING AFFINITY PHOTO
12. USING NIK SILVER EFEX PRO 2
13. USING TONALITY CK
14. THE POWER OF ‘RAW’
15. SIMULATING OLD FILM TYPES
16. USING PRESETS
17 ADDING 'LENS' FILTERS
18 HDR - HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE
20. SEPIA TONING
21. SPLIT TONING
22. OTHER TONING STYLES
23. BRING SOME COLOUR BACK INTO THE PICTURE
27. ADDING VIGNETTES AND BORDERS
28. WHAT IS THE END GAME?
Straight to the point.
Copiously illustrated with examples to provide you with inspiration.
Want to take photographs like these?
This book will show you how.
The aim is to instruct, inspire, give you new ideas, and to make you more proficient.
The book reveals how you can emulate and learn from darkroom processes.
It shows how and which of the modern software can achieve the effects that you want.
You will save hours of searching for all of the information brought together for you in this one book.
There are many examples that you can follow and use as an inspiration for your own photography.
There is no other book like it that will take you so quickly through so much experience.
Downloadable .PDF file
You will save far more than that from the benefits that this book brings.